Thursday 7 June 2012

My Musical Youtube Career

On the 28th of March, I uploaded my first Youtube video. I took three of Coldplay's best songs - The Scientist, Yellow and Paradise - and mashed them into one. All the instruments are there (minus the drums) and so far it has received only positive reviews!

I've always wanted to have a musical career. Surprisingly, I was reluctant to start guitar lessons when I was young, but my mother eventually convinced me, using the time old chorus of, "Girls will love you!". Seven years later, I've uploaded three music cover videos and composed countless tunes of my own.

The way I recorded the instruments was plugging them all into a cheap interface which plugs into my laptop. Using a program called Cubase, I recorded, electric guitar, bass guitar, keyboard and even my voice all on separate tracks. When it all comes together, it sounds like this:


If you're interested to see more of my music, visit my Facebook page here:http://www.facebook.com/pages/Steed/144129905657044?sk=app_2405167945
And here is my Youtube Channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/jamesmartinwalker?feature=mhee

No comments:

Post a Comment